zondag 8 november 2009

The Hills ratings dropping, and fast!


The Hills' ratings are declining, at least 30 percent in fact, starting the season at 2.1 million and sinking since. Still, when asked about it, Kristin insisted:


"No, they're not! We had one drop because of the Hip Hop awards on VH1, but they went up the next week." Mmm. Not so much, but whatever you say.


The once-popular show's ratings decline has received quite a lot of press, with many critics blaming Kristin's replacement of Lauren Conrad for the dip.


Kristin Cavallari calls that unfair: "At the end of the day it's not up to me to make a great show. "It's the whole crew, the whole cast. It's not just me."


"I think to put all that pressure on me is pretty unfair."


If you ask me.. I think Kristen is completely overrated! Sure she is stylish and pretty en yes, she is a bitch.. but honestly.. who could ever fill Lauren's shoes? Kristen has an annoying voice and thinks she's all that. let me tell you bitch; Audrina can take you anytime!


I'm on team Audrina!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten