maandag 9 november 2009

Blake Lively does Marie Claire

The lovely Gossip Girl star is doing a feature about fashion in Marie Claire.

For those who have seen the show it is no surprise that Blake always looks stunning in Gossip Girl. A few quotes from her interview:

On Gossip Girl fashion: "Living in New York, I feel stronger and more like a woman than ever before. In high school, it was like, what power do I have - I have long blonde hair, you know? But working as hard as I do, I feel a sense of power and respect, too.

I’ve learned an incredible amount about fashion on Gossip Girl. For me, clothes are a personal expression, and my style is as ever-changing as I am: I’m at a point when I am growing, maturing, developing, going through new things."









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten