maandag 9 november 2009

David Koma: Incredibly Proud Beyonce Wore His Designed Gown To EMAs

David Koma is “incredibly proud” that Beyonce Knowles wore one of his gowns to the MTV Europe Music Awards (EMAs).
The singer donned a black and metallic dress from the Georgian-born designer’s current autumn-winter collection as she picked up her three honours at last week’s ceremony in Berlin and David was astonished by how good she looked in his creation.
He said: “I have been working with Beyonce and her team to create a unique dress and knew there was a possibility she may wear it, but when I saw her last night she looked absolutely incredible!
“Beyonce represents the ideal woman that inspires me, I’m delighted that she wore my dress to collect her award and feel privileged and incredibly proud that a worldwide superstar has shown such support.”
The dress has also been seen on another famous face, Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Cole – who faced heavy criticism for choosing the gown to wear on the judging panel of UK TV talent show ‘The X Factor’ last month.
However, David insists he was delighted she also chose to wear one of his designs.
He added to Vogue.com: “Cheryl is an amazing, beautiful, super sexy woman – I really like her and I was very flattered when I saw her in my dress. This week I’m a happy man, it’s a very exciting time right now!”

Personally i think the dress is hideous. she's not from outer-space.. is she?


[Source: Beyoncefan.org]

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten